How CRM Fosters Business Growth?
74% of the businesses improved their customer relationship by using CRM software.
65% of businesses increased their sales quota through effective CRM.
50% of the businesses improved their productivity with an efficiently designed CRM software and the statistics are projected to see steep high by 2022.
These statistics are proof enough to reiterate the importance of the enterprise-level custom CRM software. The custom CRM software help large-scale businesses to proficiently manage the operations of their organization, improve their relationship with customers and in turn increase the return on investment of the business.
Why CRM Software is Important?
Enterprise-level businesses in Qatar are eyeing the FIFA World Cup 2022 as it holds the lucrative potential to generate more business right at the time when Qatar is expected to host a large crowd for the World Cup. CRM software plays an important role in harnessing and maintaining a good relationship with the target customer base.
With almost two decades of experience in curating and successfully delivering CRM software, we’ve helped countless clients generate more revenue and establish a meaningful customer relationship. We help our clients to develop custom CRM software whose features are unique to the business process of each client and inter and intra business processes.
Certain industries and industry sectors like real estate, sales and marketing, retail Industry, banking, hotels, contractors building companies, insurance companies, accounting, and finance, consulting healthcare, and other small businesses put CRM software to good use and reap an increasingly good amount of returns on their investments.
Benefits Of Building Custom CRM Software Comprises Of:
- Improved customer relations
- Increased customer loyalty
- Improved customer retention
- Improved communications channel with target customers
- Enhanced productivity of the business
- Tailored and optimized marketing strategies
- Improved business revenue
- Maximize up-selling and cross-selling
- Streamlining sales process & Customer acquisition
- Improved customer service
- Well-strategized marketing campaigns
- Efficient complaints and tickets management